Tracy has over 4 years of experience in Combine Specific Training. As an athlete Tracy was a Division 1 football player, playing his college ball at the University of Idaho before transferring and finishing at Portland State University. After playing 1 full season in the CFL (Canadian Football League) for the Montreal Allouttes. Tracy went on to become a full time strength coach taking over the strength and conditioning job at Bellevue High School. In his first year Tracy brought his high energy, passionate, style of coaching to the Bellevue Football team to help them win the schools first National Championship. Prior to Bellevue, Tracy spent 2 years as an assistant strength coach at Chaparral High School in Scottsdale AZ, and as an assistant trainer for Chad Ikei one of the most decorated trainers on the West Coast working with numerous professional athletes.
CEO/ Head Performance Director • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelors of Science from Portland State University in Communications
- Minor in Exercise Science
- National Strength & Conditioning Association Certified
- 2012-2014 Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2012 High School Football Sports Illustrated National Champions
As a four year starter at Eastern Oregon University, Rodell was the most accomplished defensive back in the school’s history. Holding six of the schools statistical records and 1 National record helped Rodell become an All American by his senior season. After his career at Eastern Oregon, Rodell went on to play Arena football for the Wyoming Calvary. With his time there he was selected as the Defensive Rookie of the Year, leading the Calvary to a 14-2 record finishing second in the league. Following his Rookie season, Rodell went back to his Alma Mater to pursue his Master degree in Business. During his studies, Rodell was also the running back, strength and conditioning coach for the Mountaineers. Rodell had the opportunity to coach an All American running back along with helping a handful of players continue careers at the professional level. Now, Rodell is a Champion Bodybuilder that specializes in assisting others with specific diet, nutrition, and body management goals. Rodell brings a wealth of football experience and a unique passion for athlete development physically, socially, and professionally.
VP of Business Development & Player Relations • email@example.com
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Bachelors of Art’s in Business Marketing, Management & Operations
- Health, Nutrition, and Strength Specialist
Performance Coach & Quarterback Specialist • QBKruse@gofordsports.comAdam has a passion for the sports and competing, which is why it has lead him to further his career in helping people achieve their dreams/goals. Weather sport specific training, weight loss, or weight gain he enjoys helping people create a healthy lifestyle. With a unique style of training in cooperating intensity, focusing on functional and dynamic movements hitting multiple muscle groups with a core focus. He is a great assist to the Ford Sports Performance team.
- Bachelors Degree in Health and Fitness from University of Mary
- Holds Two European Professional Football Passing Records
- Most passing TD's in a game with 7
- Most yards in a 10 game season 3,546
- Professional Football Team Strength Coach For 3 years (Europe)
- QB 1:1 specific training for 4 years (from youth to professional level)
- Personal Trainer/Performance Coach for 5 +years
- Youth Skills and Conditioning Coach
- High School QB Coach at Seattle Prep